Guided learning
Studyng with a teacher has some advantages that you must know. Nowadays, there are theachers around the world that can contribute to the learning process. First, teachers apply differents methodologies, second, because offer your guidance and finally they have real experience.
Teachers study at the university some years. They learn strategies that will be applied in the classroom many time, they practice in order to get some techniques to use according to the learning styles. For instance, along time ago I had a teacher who was able to cover stundent's needs by the use of differents methods.
Teachers have some experience because they are teaching all the time. Because, they are updating their knowledge constantly. For example, when I was studying my teachers usually talked and add something that they have learned in different workshops or in conferences. Moreover, because they teach to some groups they have skills to manage a lot of evironments.
Guidance prevents wasting time. After working checked the tasks and provide the necessary feedback. For example, when I was studying biology, the teacher was supporting my learning through remarks. In that way I could significantly improve as a student. Furthermore, When I need to expand my knowledge I frequently check the tutorials an YouTube There, I can find virtual teachers for free.
Consequently, studying with a teacher has some advantages such as experience, the use of variety in methods and guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment